PAMA is open to companies that are current members of IFAI and that manufacture or sell awnings or supply goods and services to the awning industry. Click to join.
WELCOME TO THE PROFESSIONAL AWNING MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION WEBSITE
This is your first source for awning information. Learn about the benefits and energy savings of awnings, view awning designs, contact one of over 300 professional awning manufacturers who are PAMA members.
If you are an awning company or a supplier to the industry, find out how membership benefits you.
GET MORE FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- Networking: Meet, learn from and collaborate with other awning professionals
- Education: Access top-notch education to help your company grow and prosper
- Marketing: Participate in the nationwide awarness campaign
- Reach: Use the PAMA-exclusive American Institute of Architects accredited educational program to capture the attention of architectural firms in your area
- Industry News: Receive subscriptions to industry magazines that keep you informed on the latest awning and building design trends
- Advocacy & Outreach: PAMA members are represented through the PAMA board at the International Code Council. In addition, PAMA is working on getting awnings energy rated by a government-recognized rating organization
In recent years, PAMA has conducted outreach to numerous media to educate millions of consumers about awnings and awning benefits. Since 2006, PAMA has reached over 2 billion consumers (residential and commercial) through informaiton dissemination to publications, web sites and blogs. Topics have been far-ranging including energy savings, curb appeal, expanded space, increased profitability for businesses, customer convenience and comfort, as well as UV protection
You can be part of this vibrant community and help drive awning customers to your business. JOIN PAMA NOW.